Friday, April 9, 2010

What have I been doing?

IT and the social media scene is moving so fast and it is a tough act to catch up, well at least for me :P.

Of late, I have been surfing the net trying to find answers to whatever questions that crosses my mind. In doing so, I have to admit that there is a certain lack of understanding on my part in some of the language and terms used, and that was a major setback. So, on I go forward and backwards looking for answers via google, wikis and the likes. And this takes up a lot of time!

While doing so, I find myself distracted to follow up on the news back home in Malaysia especially the political sites and blogs. The more I read, the more I get distracted by the 'sorry state of affairs' and the politics behind it all. In some instances, whenever I came across any good and credible articles, I will just link it to my Facebook page. This gives me a sense of "doing something", rightfully or otherwise to share an honest opinion.  I wonder how the country will be like for my children and their children, boy, that is a scary thought.

Oh work? Of course is business as usual. In fact, just signed on a new client on April 01. This is it for now.... and I hope that I can update my blog more frequently.....:)

No comments: