Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Global Social Media Trends - Asia Impact

Check out this SlideShare Presentation: As we moved forward to an even more CONNECTED world, this slide shows the rising trend and usage of social media in our everyday lives. Marketers and brand owners whether they like it or not, the early adopters of this trend will definitely have a better competitive advantage, an upper hand over the 'somewhat skeptics'

Unfortunately in Indonesia and in my work, I come across more of the 'somewhat skeptics' as opposed to the early adopters. I am still hopeful things will change when they hear more on how we can leverage in a more synergistic approach between the traditional and new media.

Thanks to Tom Smith of Trendstream for the insights.

1 comment:

Buy facebook likes said...

It was very difficult for me to handle my business crises; happening from past few months. It was my last try to boost my business promotion and I decided to buy facebook fans from www.fanbullet.com. Today, I have a successful business setup without any crises.